The Lüneburg Heath Relay-Race & Ultra-Marathon course runs through one of Germany's most magnificent nature landscapes. We will run along the Luhe river and Lopau river and will cross the naturpark with the picturesque heath-village Wilsede. We take bikeways, little-used side-roads and forest tracks. The Lüneburg Heath is gently wavy and a more flat landscape. That's why the running course is perfect for amateurs and also for ambitious runners. A lot of signboards, arrows on the ground and assistants will point the runners in the right direction.
The 100km-course has been surveyed by the German Athletic Association and qualified for national and international championships.
On June 15, 2019 it will move you!
here: Download and altitude profile
QR-Code Track to go - for your smartphone
1. Lüneburg - Südergellersen 10,4 km
2. Südergellersen - Amelinghausen 13,6 km
3. Amelinghausen - Schwindebeck 8,3 km
4. Schwindebeck - Bispingen 9,6 km
5. Bispingen - Overhaverbeck 10,8 km
6. Overhaverbeck - Undeloh 6,9 km
7. Undeloh - Egestorf 9,2 km 8. Egestorf - Salzhausen 10,6 km
9. Salzhausen - Südergellersen 10,9 km 10. Südergellersen - Lüneburg 9,7 km