The Lüneburg Heath Relay Race & Ultra Marathon course runs through one of Germany's most magnificent nature landscapes. We will run along the Luhe river and Lopau river and will cross the naturpark with the picturesque heath-village Wilsede. We take bikeways, little-used side-roads and forest tracks. The Lüneburg Heath is gently wavy and a rather flat landscape. That's why the running course is perfect for both amateurs and ambitious runners. A lot of signboards, arrows on the ground and assistants will point the runners in the right direction.
The 100km-course has been surveyed by the German Athletic Association and is qualified for national and international championships.
On June 13, 2020 it will move you!
here: Download and altitude profile
QR-Code Track to go - for your smartphone
1. Lüneburg - Südergellersen 10,3 km
2. Südergellersen - Amelinghausen 13,8 km
3. Amelinghausen - Schwindebeck 9,4 km
4. Schwindebeck - Bispingen 8,9 km
5. Bispingen - Overhaverbeck 10,8 km
6. Overhaverbeck - Undeloh 6,9 km
7. Undeloh - Egestorf 9,2 km 8. Egestorf - Salzhausen 10,7 km
9. Salzhausen - Südergellersen 10,9 km 10. Südergellersen - Lüneburg 9,1 km